Google

July 31, 2008

Regular Randomness: Ain't this some shit....

This is gonna be pretty random....

I was watching MTV all last night. I get really lazy and when I land on a channel, I tend to keep it there for a while. Well they had their show, True Life on back to back. The first show was "I'm Deaf" and the second show was "I'm Addicted to Shopping." I'll start with the first show. I went to high school with deaf kids. For the most part, they looked fucked up and you knew they were deaf. I'm serious too....not trying to be funny or mean about it, but they looked retarded. They were some of the smartest retarded looking deaf kids though. The show made me think about how we take little shit like hearing for granted. I'm actually losing my hearing and trust me it sucks. I'm already losing my mind, and if the hearing goes with it.....shit. I guess I'm SOL.

The second show was pretty stereotypical. So in keeping with the stereotype, it surprises me not that the show had two females that were the ones addicted to shopping. Go figure. I mean really, this one yamp had shit she'd never worn. Then she gets mad when she goes to sell them to one of those stores that buys your clothes and resells them. She sold them a velour suit she paid $250 for and only got like $30 for it. I'm laughing my ass off because some of the shit still had tags on it. You should have seen her face when her mom's credit card said....DECLINED! I bet that will teach your ass to curb that shopping. The other yamp, I almost thought about feeling sorry for her. That was only after Rent-A-Center came through and snatched her bedroom set from her and left her shit on the floor. She called her mom up crying to help her get into rehab because the facility didn't take Medicaid. On top of that, she had a boyfriend that enabled her to do it. See that's that shit I'm talking about. Women go out and find a decent man, and fuck him over. She left him at The Melting Pot to run to the mall to buy some boots. Dude let her do it so he's just as guilty. Anyway....I know I'm broke. I know I'm in debt. I can't have you bringing $15,000 worth of debt in my life all because you feel the need to shop for some boots or a top with glitter. Never have understood why women feel the need to buy something new for every fucking occassion. I know chicks that do that but they spend within their limits. You bring that shopping addiction shit near me, I will call the collection agencies on you. Hell they already call my ass. Might as well make your life a hell too.

So once that goes off, Run's House comes on. Now, I just want to say that if I ever have children, I hope that I have the patience Rev. Run has. They go to Texas for a family vacay. They go to this dude ranch, which honestly looked pretty cool, and the moment they step off the private lear jet....Angela's fine ass starts complaining about the heat. Newsflash.....you're in Texas now. It's gonna be hot! She complained about a lot of shit, but to her credit....she made the most of it and found ways to have fun. Now Diggy on the other hand. I understand he's 13 and I'm twice his age and some but come on dude....you have the opportunity to see all sorts of thing becuase your family is loaded. Stop acting like a spoiled little bitch all the fucking time. I wish my father took me on family vacations. Diggy eventually got his act right, but the way he was acting was fucking gay.

Well after that Buzzin came on. Lemme just say....Schwayze and Cisco are fucking hilarious! I'm waiting patiently to see what those two do. Not to mention that song Buzzin' is hot!

Has anyone been watching From G's to Gents? Has anyone noticed that Kesan is probably the realest nigga on that show apart from Creepa, the Bizzy Bone little brother lookin' ass nigga, and dude that lives in his car? Cee, the Guido, is a manipulative con artist that needs to get his teeth knocked back into his throat. E6 is another one who talks a good game but is fake as fuck to me.

Once again so everyone is clear, I will be coming to Atlanta on the 21st of August for the Atlanta Regulators MC Inc. Party. The party is not just for bikers. Ask Nilla and she'll tell you that all we care about is having a good time. But I had to think about this shit for a moment and realized I don't want that weekend ruined. I don't do personal messages to people. Yawl are cool, but not special enough to me to warrant me telling each one of you ATLiens, I'm coming. I'm coming a day early so I can kick it with some of yawl. Mostly Jamrock, Q, LDawg (sorry bout that), Ash, Tia and Boog, SisWithSoul, Nilla (who better be at the party!) and Ki have hit me up letting me know how much shit I will get if I don't holla at them. Anyone else, if you tryna meet....holla at my inbox. I don't now what Jamrock has planned as far as people just going to get some dranky drank, but if my hotel has a bar....I'm probably not straying too far.

I noticed that I'm losing "friends" on my MySpace page. It's funny really because so many people talk about keeping shit 100, yet they do cowardly shit....over and over and over. Don't think shit doesn't get back to me. Thing is, I can care less if those people live or die. I prefer the latter so they can stop wasting their time living the pathetic life they lead. Another thing, they don't practice what the fuck they preach. Maybe if they got some dick or some good cooch they would mellow the fuck out. I doubt that though. I believe if you act like a coward on here....if I see you, you're gonna be a coward in real life. Stop fooling yourselves.

I've been in a shitty mood as of late. Main reason is, I wasn't taking my medication for my temper. Not only that, my apartment was recently broken into, and all those fucks took was a damn iPod. I walked in the house and just missed the bastards. The patio door was closing just as I walked in the house. I swear if I had Bonnie or Clyde on me dude would have been dead cause I would have had a clean back shot of ole boy. When the cops came I was still hot, and forgot to put my guns back in the house. One of the cop was actually asking me shit about the guns as opposed to asking me what the back of the fucker looked like. I remember and I'm hoping and praying I see the little fuck again. Another reason, I'm in a shitty mood is because I let something someone do bother me. Now....I have absolutley no control over what she does, but for whatever reason....I get irritated when I hear about it. Shit is irking me.

I'm officially convinced. The Samsung Instinct is the hottest phone out. It's crushing the iPhone. The Instinct is so fucking fast it's unreal. The shit works in real life, the same way it does on the commercial. The voice-cued navigation is ridiculous! The moment you turn on Navigation, the map shows up with you right where you're at. and as you move.....I shit you not, the map moves. You no longer have to call a number to get you're voicemail. All you do is push a button and they play. They download straight to your phone so you don't need a signal to listen to you're email. Internet is viciously fast, and the live TV is what it is....live TV. Only thing that kinda sucks is that I may have to get rid of one of my phone lines. I'm probably gonna be changing my phone numbers also.

I think that's all the random shit on my mind at the time.

6 comments:

~BossLady~ said...

My hearin has gotten worse from passin out, hittin my ears on stuff, doin damage. I read lips pretty well...long as I got my glasses! lol

Kesan is the realest nicca on the show. Everyone else spends time watchin his swag, so jealous...too funny to me.

Hope u have fun in Atl. U need it! I lose at least 3 friends everytime I post my xXx blogs. Its like a self friendlist cleanin kit...it makes me want to write more. lmao

shitty mood...check
shit irkin u...check

Damn...they broke in ur shit, u saw them leavin n didnt shoot...thats estraint! almost proud of u...til i remember revenge will be ur lunch when u see him again. lol.

Out!

Anonymous said...

Man! I thought you were pissed but not mad enough to keep me out of the cool club! Geesh! Anyway, I hope I get to see you, that would be great since it will be my birthday. btw, I like it over here better too!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you are OK.... sooooo you were watching MTV is that why your ass couldn't call into the show last nite?? Hmph....Imma send you hate text messages for the next 22 hours...lol

Diggy is a brat....and I wish they'd get that boy some chapstick.....

Love you lots!! Keia

Anonymous said...

And now I guess my ass has to go get that phone now... geez.
Sorry about the break-in. I breathe a sigh of relief everytime I leave overnight or longer.
-- Ms. Marsha

SisWithSoul said...

I have to tell you, I think I am a rare breed of woman. I HATE shopping. Hell, my moms buys most all of my clothes because I hate it that much.
I LOVE Run's House. A bit over the top but I love that family. Yeah, Diggy is off the chain with his uppity-ness. Angie too.
I haven't quite figured out just yet how I'm gonna go to Nilla's party next weekend and come see you 2 weeks later, but I'm gonna make it happen. You need some of your sister's healing hugs!
Love ya, lots!!!

Anonymous said...

...I was watchin' MTV for a second too...man, why was the RAC repo chic from my city and I knew everyplace she was shoppin'...foolishness! Sorry to hear about the break in...that sucks!
Hope you have a good time in the A! You need some woo sah moments...have fun!