Google

February 28, 2008

Alright, I've decided to back-burner a couple of blogs in order to do this tag blog. I guess the big homie Manny Mann tagged Uniquely_Beautiful, who in turned returned the favor to me. What you gotta do is come up with 5 characters from movies, cartoons, or TV shows that describe your personality. Well I'm gonna do something different. I'm gonna post their picture and underneath list 3 qualities. One of those deal with me. Can you guess which one? LOL! Oh yeah....If you wanna do it....you know what to do.

1.



Larenz Tate

A. Stylish & Street-smart
B. Passionate & Sensitive
C. Poetic & Daring
D. Intelligent & Determined

2.



Derek Luke

A. Confident & Resolute
B. Courage & Honor
C. Rebellious & Loyal
D. Creative & Artistic

3.



Riley Freeman

A. Out-spoken & Fun
B. Confrontational & Supportive
C. Mature & Reserved
D. Well-spoken & Straight-forward

4.



Idris Elba

A. Gangsta & Gentleman
B. Organized & Business-minded
C. Unforgiving & Ruthless
D. Articulate & Focused

5



Jamie Hector

A. Regal
B. Mysterious
C. Wise
D. Thoughtful


Though all the qualities I listed up there do apply to me, as per picture, only one of them really fits. Good luck! I'll tell you your score and let you know how you did.

RK

No comments: