Google

January 17, 2008

Regular Randomness: So you gonna holla???

Ok.....I caught a lot of shit over that blog I wrote

"RK's Rules For Effective Dating"

and you know what? I'm cool with it. Everyone has standards and rules on how they handle business, and that was the point I was trying to get across. For those that didn't attack me I thank you, but you know I'm never sorry or apologetic for anything I say or write.


Well the lovely, radiant, and absolutely insane (cause she thinks she's gonna marry me off.....)



Ms. 9/5: VP of United Space

told me to go ahead and write this blog. It's more of questions I have for both men and women.

She wrote a blog today

"What Men Are Attracted To"

that gave a female view on what us men like. She did a pretty good job too. I couldn't argue with none of her points. I saw throughout her comments, she asked the question,


"Do you like it when women holla at you or do you prefer to do all the work?
"

That is the question she asked me specifically. She had variations of same question for many of the guys that responded. My response to her question was,

"I will tell you one thing that irks all men to no end. Women....pay close attention to this too! If I catch you staring at me giving me the "evil eye" or "the look", stop acting coy and shit and come over and speak. I'm not gonna come over and say anything to you. If I'm looking at you, then I'mma speak first. If you know what you want don't play childish games by shooting me looks because I promise you won't like what I say."

I said it and meant that. Slickback and myself talked about the same subject last Friday at Bar Louie. Why do women sit in a social setting, see a man they want to talk to, yet they won't come over and say a damn thing you? I'm saying what's really up with that?

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS....

Fellas.....
How would you handle that situation?
Would you initiate conversation?
Does it bother you that women will sit and want to talk to you, yet they won't?

Ladies.....
Are you the go and get it type, or sit and wait type? and why?
How do you feel when the guy you wanted to talk to walks out with the chick that's an obvious jump-off, when that could have been you walking out with him?

Mind you....sex is not always on a man's mind. Truth be told....women think of sex a hell of a lot more than men do. If you come up to us we think no less of you, and that shows us your confidence. Especially if you carry yourself like a lady, that goes far in our book. So holla at me....tell me what's good.





No comments: