Google

January 17, 2008

Things that would make me cheat on a woman...

As many of you may know, I am an avid motorcyclist and supporter of the motorcycle community.



Not enough positive light is shined on the community for things we do for the community. Sure we may act an ass on the roads, block lanes of highway with hundreds of bikes, and we certainly shut down Myrtle Beach and Daytona once a year. Some of the best events I've ever been to have been bike parties. Some clubs are known to shut hotels down! Bet you didn't know that bikers have been supporting your favorite cause for decades. They have rallies for Breast Cancer Research, Cerebal Palsy, and Luekemia. That's why you will most certainly find me at a bike event. Just look at my calendar. Anyway, I'm writing this because my good friend



Zirc Diggler

loves bikes but he doesn't have one of his own yet. I know a lot of bikers that know bikers, so chances are we will see some of them in here. I'm asking that the bikers and bike clubs that do stop by here and read this.....give some advice to a person who is considering getting a motorcycle. The pros and cons....you know, give my readers the rundown.

Now onto the lovely ladies.....



















































That bike was so nice....had to show it thrice!!!

























And the most serious trike I've seen in a looooooong while......



Now you gotta keep ya noggin safe too.....



Just do it in style!

I'd like to give a special thanks to hOw RePhReShiNg ... for taking these pictures at a bike show in California. I almost had an orgasm looking at them!

Here's a video for your enjoyment.....






Just for good measure....



In my humble opinion, one of the most beautiful women walking the planet!



No comments: