Google

August 20, 2007

267

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this new liquor that's on the market called 267. Let me be the first to tell you.....that shit is fiya! I got the VodkaInfuson Cranberry, to test the waters. To say the least I was very pleased with this vodka. Now this will not get you bent quickly (21% Alcohol by Volume), but it will maintain your mingle buzz which is why this will get 4 out of 5 Starz in my book. What caught my attention about it was the bottle. It's not an everyday thing you're standing in the liquor store on Sunday and see real fruit inside a bottle of liquor. So of course my alcoholic ass goes over and takes a gander. I drink vodka more than any other liquor because I like the fact that if I get smashed, I'll wake up still drunk or completely sober. And I think there's a little more sophistication to vodka than that of it's counterparts, cognac and rum. Just my opinion....not a knock to those that sip "Yac." I just know what I prefer. Getting back to the subject. Seeing that the price for this is only a mere $24.00, I figure....what the hell?!! I've been on a vodka tasting frenzy this weekend. Tangueray Sterling Vodka, Rain, Ciroc, Ketel, and some shit called Square One. I think I'm more pleased with the 267 though. I don't even need to mix it with cranberry juice because the cranberries are already in there. I'mma be the alchie that I am and eat the cranberries when I finish the bottle. i don't see anything on here that says them thangs aint edible. I just hope the same thing don't happen to me like when I ate that damn worm. I ended up naked on some lady's porch holding my buddy singing my version of Stevie Wonder's "Isn't He Lovely." i still have no clue where my clothes are from that night. Anyway, 'll be sure to tell you how it is eating the cranberries. If I go on some deluded warpath, I'll be sure to write about it. And I just counted 30 of them things too!



No comments: