Google

August 10, 2007

RE: FELLAS...what's your beef???

Ok, now I feel I can truly answer your question. I wanted to do this in the first place because your blog today was worthy of a good comment. I just knew that if I was gonna get that comment right, I'd have to put it in blog so everyone can understand. Everything I said earlier still holds true.

I'm gonna eloborate on my comment

Let me be honest and say, I was waiting for this blog like a child waits for
Christmas! You know I stopped thru yesterday to see what the ladies had to
say. I genuinely wanted to see what they had to say. A lot of what the
ladies said, I could agree with. There are areas we need to improve on.
However, there's some things that you do that bother us as well.

I'll give you 3 things that bother me the most.

1. Women that treat the next man like shit because of what the last boy did
to her.

2. Women that don't understand that when I say, "I don't want to talk about
it." That is exactly what I mean.

3. Women that go back and run they mouth about shit we going thru to her
girlfriends.

Aight, when I say treat the next man like shit because of what the last boy did....why do women hold on to that anger and resentment? You hold on to it enough to scare away any potential good man that would want something to do with you. You know what I'm talking about too. We give you a compliment and you come back with some backhanded statement. Turn the damn page....PLEASE!

When I say, "I'm not in the mood to talk about it." That is exactly what I mean. I know some women feel like they just gotta make their man feel good if he's upset. Trust me there is nothing wrong with that. But please, stop. When we get angry, we do not like to talk it out because it won't make us feel better. We are angry for whatever reason and talking about it only makes the situation worse.

Why in the hell do you feel the need to confide in every last girlfriend you have sometimes. Don't you know they will fuck your head up! There is nothing worse than a man having to hear about what goes on in his house from someone else. On top of that....finding out it was you who went and told Skittles and Pebbles our business. Come on now.

That includes arguments too. Why is it women feel the need to argue their point wherever they please. There is a word called tact. Check your emotions and start thinking rationally. If you didn't notice your PDE (Public Displays of Emotion), can get me arrested for a Domestic Dispute. I know I don't want to spend aa night in jail because i know you ass won't come bail me out. All because you couldn'twait until we got home to talk it out. You gotta be heard right then and there. Calm that shit down.


Why is it....as soon as I exercise my preference, I'm wrong! What the fuck is that about? I'll give you an example. I was at The Alley last Saturday. It's this club out in Newport News, Virginia. Anyway, most of the women that go there have a thing for "thugs" or "gangsta" or what have you. I am neither if the two. This woman comes up to me, and she is a big girl. Not my cup of tea you dig? When I say big I don't mean thick, I mean this woman was obese. I don't like bog girls like that. Just my preference. Instead of entertaining the thought I politely let her know that she is not my type. She has the nerve to get mad and call me all sorts of scrub's, busta's and yadda yadda yadda. Everyone that knows me, knows that when I'm in a club I'm chillin and to myself. So I before something rash came out my mouth I asked her did she have a preference in the types of men she wanted to be with. She said yeah. So I ask her, so why the fuck did you get upset with me when I had a preference not to talk to you. She shut up then. So when a man prefers not to do something, don't bash him for it.

All in all, I love my ladies to death, but some of the same shit you say we do wrong or that irks yawl. Irks us too. It's a double-edge sword and until you start COMMUNICATING with your partner, you will continue to go thru the same pains of not "finding a good man."




No comments: