Google

August 6, 2007

DAMMMMNNNNN!!!!! That had to hurt!

Before I start this here blog, I just wanna say this had to have been the most amazing sporting event I have ever witnessed on live TV. His name is Jake Brown....and he's my fuckin' hero man!!!! For those that don't know this cat had the worst bail out, not only in X Games history.....but quite possibly in the history of the sport. It was so bad that Tony Hawk said, "That was the heaviest slam we've ever seen!"
That's right, the YouTubers across the globe have dubbed him Jake "Fall Down" Brown. This 32 year old Aussie fell from an estimated 50 feet to the flat portion of the "Big Air" ramp. The amazing thing is, he got up and walked away. Just to put it into perspective, go to the fifth floor of a building and jump out the window. Yeah! I really hope this guy is counting his blessings.
What's even crazier is he plans on coming back and attempting it again.
Here's the video footage. You'll see his shoes go flying off his feet! I'm no "Skateboard P" but I will tell you, there's something not right about falling 50+ feet and walking away.





No comments: