Google

August 14, 2007

Who says black folk can't get along? Just in case you're wondering that's me in the purple shirt. That's right folks....I was at a good old fashioned BBQ. The food was great, the people were chillin, and the music was definitely on point. It was the Derty Rydaz MC 3rd Annual BBQ and it seemed like everyone came out for this. Besides $5 for all you can eat....what's beating that? For a long time I've been telling people that bikers have the best parties, most fun, and no drama. It felt good to be there seeing everyone really having a good time. Of course, the police had to make there prescence known. I guess when you get a park full of black folk eating and really enjoying themselves something must be wrong. The cop said our music was too loud and that the people across the street were complaining. Impossible because they were all at the BBQ. I talked to 4 of the families that were there. They were thankful that we were BBQing because they didn't have to cook that night. LOL. All in all, it was fun had by all so I will leave you with a few pictures from the event. Oh, I'll give credit for this blog to "Flem" of Derty Rydaz. He thought this would be a good topic.

BYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


Jumpstart Entertainment and Derty Rydaz





























Lil Derty Jo-Jo....The Future
















Derty BBQ




No comments: