Google

July 11, 2007

Better Than Sex

What would you say if I could make you climax with a simple touch?
Go ahead an close your eyes....
As my fingers....trace your body.
I want you to imagine me standing behind you,
Breathing ever so softly on your neck.
I slowly trace your face with my fingertips.
By the look on your face, I could see the feelings of desire.
Begin to engulf your body.
I work my way to your lips.
You gently kiss my fingers with yor full, soft lips.
Your body subtly shaking with pleasure.
As I move to your neck, I push your hair to the side.
You arch your neck gracefully.
Like you know you're the shit!
Your soft skin looks and feels so damn beautiful to me.
I gently stroke your neck.
First.....the left side,
Then....the right side.
The whole time I'm watching you in the mirror.
You are so beautiful to me.
I think I just found one of your spots.
You let out a long sigh of pleasure,
As I repeatedly slide my finger over it until you can take no more.
Are you enjoying this as much as I am?
I move to your breasts, and through your blouse....
I can already see you excitement.
You didn't wear a bra toady and you're wearing a red silk shirt.
You like the way silk feels against your skin.
Me too.
I massage your breasts through the blouse.
I can feel your nipples....
Becoming erect.
We've been going at this for sometime now.
Taking my time to remove your shirt only adds to
Your feelings of excitement and anticipation.
Once removed, I let the shirt slip to the floor,
Revealingyour full breasts and erect nipples.
As I begin to rub and massage your breats,
"Ooooooh." slowy and quietly escapes from your mouth.
My feelings feel like electricity sending sensation,
After sensation, after sensation.....
Rushing through your body.
You shudder more frquently,
As I move down past your stomach.
I trace a few circles right below your belly button....
And right above your preciuos diamond.
After a few minutes of biting your lip,
You turn to kiss me......
At that moment, you've just realized,
you'e climaxed quite a few times.
Now was that better than sex?

I actually wrote this 11 years ago and this was one of the few poems I actually performed. Due to the nature and content, I only performed this one time. That one time was enough for a couple of women tell me that I had made them cum. As always, leave me some feedback and tell me what you think. Like I said I will only do this if that's what you want to see.

2up

No comments: