Google

July 11, 2007

You kiss your mother with that mouth!!!


What you are seeing is not a joke people. That is a "No Cursing" sign. The wonderful city of Virginia Beach has had those posted for quite some time now. Since 2003 I believe. The only reason I'm blogging about this is because this past weekend I had to go there to pick something up from a friends house. My good buddy lets me know he's on "The Strip" which is basically Atlantic Avenue. Now, this one stretch of road usually has 80% of the Virginia Beach Police force on that block. I'm not kidding either. So I find a nice FREE place to park and start my search for this dude. I hate going to the beach because it seems as if all the cops in VA Beach suffer from the Bully Syndrome. They got their asses whooped in school because they were too pussy to stand up and take a beating, so now they have a badge and a gun and they think they are hot shit. (By the way, I do not like cops at all.) Like I said, I'm looking for this dude and I'm getting frustrated because he's not where he said he was going to meet me.
"FUCK!!!!"

"Excuse me sir can you please step over here?" He was more or less telling than asking me. Now unless I've done some serious crime against a person, i.e. pissed on you or started to open a can of fuck yo ass up, don't touch me. So when this cop grabs my arm, I pull away and tell him "You don't have to put your hands on me for me to come over to you. I was coming." The other cop asks me for my ID and tells me why he is writing me a ticket. I wasnt the only one getting a ticket either. This lovely stallion of a woman was getting a ticket for wearing a thong. Mind you everyone....we're on the BEACH!!!
Anyway, this is the law she broke.....

Sec. 22-10. Public nudity generally. (a.k.a. The Thong Law)
(a) As used in this section, "state of nudity" means a state of undress so as to expose the human male or female genitals, pubic area or buttocks with less than a fully opaque covering, or the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any portion thereof below the top of the nipple.
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally appear in public, or in a public place, or in a place open to the public or open to public view, in a state of nudity or to employ, encourage or procure another person to so appear.
(c) Nothing contained in this section shall be construed to apply to the exhibition, presentation, showing or performance of any play, ballet, drama, tableau, production or motion picture in any theater, concert hall, museum of fine arts, school, institution of higher learning or other similar establishment which is primarily devoted to such exhibitions, presentations, shows or performances as a form of expression of opinion, communication, speech, ideas, information, art or drama, as differentiated from commercial or business advertising, promotion or exploitation of nudity for the purpose of advertising, promoting, selling or serving products or services or otherwise advancing the economic welfare of a commercial or business enterprise, such as a hotel, motel, bar, nightclub, restaurant, tavern or dance hall.
(Code 1965, § 23-32.1)

Here's the law I broke.....

Sec. 23-12. Abusive language. (a.k.a. No Cursing Law)
If any person shall, in the presence or hearing of another, curse or abuse such other person, or use any violent abusive language to such other person concerning himself or any of his relations, or otherwise use such language under circumstances reasonably calculated to provoke a breach of the peace, he shall be guilty of a Class 3 misdemeanor.
(Code 1965, § 23-1)

Now I'm thinking to myself you gotta be kidding me! Cursing???? I take my ticket and the fucking dick had the nerve to tell me "Have a nice day." I snatch the ticket and mumble "Yeah....go fuck your partner!" Well his partner heard but couldn't really make out what i said so i continue on my merry little way until I find my boy. To say the least I got a $50 ticket for my freedom of speech. The whole idea of making VA Beach a "family environment" is a little too far fetched....especially when you have about 3 bars on every block.

Parents....if you don't want your children to hear fuck, shit, damn, bitch, cock, pussy, mother-bitch, fucknut, shit head, cock sucking motherfucker, motherfucking cock sucker, cunt rag or any other vulgarities that I've heard out there, don't bring your kids out at 2 in the morning. You're gonna hear some shit. Anyway just had to get this out.

2up

No comments: