Google

July 11, 2007

This Night (Don't Say A Word)

This night is special for you.
I want it to be perfect for you because you deserve it.
I know you've had a long day at work.
You're tired, frustrated, and hungry.
Your feet are hurting, your back is in pain, and you have a slight headache.
But I need for you to stay with me on this one beautiful.
I open the door for you when you get home, your favorite meal ready.
Your hair is pulled back in a sloppy ponytail.
I can tell the only thing you want to do is eat something, take a long hot bath, and go to sleep.
But I need for you to stay with me on this one tonight.
Before you can say a word, I quickly kiss you, and place my finger to your mouth.
Don't say a word.
Damn, you look beautiful!
I'll tell you everyday for the rest of our lives through my actions.
I grab your hand and lead you to the table.
You look at me as if to speak.
I promptly put my finger over my mouth.
Don't say a word.I sit you down and begin to feed you.
Tonight is your night, and I don't want you to pick up a finger.
For ANYTHING.
I just want you to enjoy this.
Tonight I will ensure that it will be a night to remember.
After dinner, I lead you upstairs to the bath already drawn.
100 candles gives the bathroom a subtle glow.
White rose petals await you in your bath.
Bottle of the finest Port Wine I could buy....one glass.
Just one glass for you.
I slowly take your clothes off, kissing each part of your body as piece after piece....
Falls to the floor.
I can feel your excitement building with each kiss.
As you open your mouth to speak, I shake my head no.
Reminding you not to speak.
As you sink into your hot bath, I sit back and enjoy your beauty.
You look so calm.
So peaceful.
Connected with me in thought.
As we climb into bed, I hold you close.
Slowly rubbing your hair.
This night wasn't about sex.
This night wasn't about how yur day went at work.
This night wasn't about you in the kitchen fixing a hot meal.
This night was about you.
The only words that were heard, happened the next morning.
My writings are more short story, situation type of deals.

I try to connect with all the senses when I write. Touch, smell, sight, sound. If I was able to touch at least one of these senses in you please feel free to leave a comment. Even if you think that I'm the worst you read leave me a comment. I will do this as long as there is a demand for it. I normally don't share my writing with anyone. Like I said, someone grabbed a hold of my book and read it. She told me that it was too good to keep to myself. Anyway, before I start to ramble....let me go ahead and get outta here. I hope you enjoy the reading.

2up

No comments: