Google

July 11, 2007

So Hard To Say Good-Bye

Normally, I wouldn't dwell on events that occur in my life. Mostly because I'm too damn lazy, and don't like to exert the energy that dwelling on shit will incur. However I felt a burning need to address this topic. We all have gone through this at one time or will eventually go through a situation such as this one. How does one say good-bye to the person they love. When do you know when to hold on and when to let go.




I feel letting go of someone or something you love hurts more than getting shot. Believe me, getting shot hurts.....bad. How can you just erase so many good memories, good times, and priceless moments? How does one cope with the feelings they have knowing that once they say that final good-bye, there's no going back?


What happens is you travel down that lonely road of regret. But you still haven't quite grasped the exact nature of the choice that was made. Say good-bye or see you later? I made a mistake in saying good-bye. I should have said see you later, but would that have hurt me more in the long rung. I regret nothing I've ever done in life. I do what I do for a reason. The decision to say good-bye instead of see you later will amount to my biggest fuck up to date. I really wanted to say see you later, but it's too late now. All I can do is walk away.......












No comments: